Changes in this release
Download 4SALE (1.7.1)
- Fixed a bug that 4SALE did not start when running on Mac OS.
- Please use ClustalW2 1.83 with 4SALE 1.7.1
Changes in 1.7
- Added import of xfasta file extensions when opening a file containing secondary structure.
- Removed all remote features from GUI.
- This version is still available here.
Changes in 1.6
- Correction in CBC counts (Bugfix)
- Improved visibility of align button
- Independently of the 4SALE version, all remote - features are shutdown
Changes in 1.5
- New structure viewer. (New Feature)
- Export structure plots. (New Feature)
- Now supports editing sequence information. (New Feature)
- Export of one-letter-encoded sequence and alignment information. (New Feature)
- Dialog does not appear for every single edit operation anymore. (Bugfix)
- Search Panel now works as expected. (Bugfix)
- Preselection of file-extension now works on Mac. (Bugfix)
Changes in 0.995
- Now connects to the new ITS2 Database. (Update)
- 4SALE alignment option renamed to clarify differences to clustalw. (Update)
- Integration of LARA, a sequence and secondary structure alignment tool (Linux only). (New Feature)
- Open/save panel now opens with recent directory. (Bugfix)
- Canceling open/save panel now behaves as expected. (Bugfix)
Changes in 0.992
- Autoupdate added. (New feature)
- Help now only available online. (Update)
- File import on Mac fixed. (Bugfix)
- ITS2 Database connection fixed. (Bugfix)
Changes in 0.99
- RNAforester WebService bug fixed. (Note: RNAforester doesn't work with extended IUPAC code)
- CBC analysis bug fixed.
- Alignment including secondary structures loading fixed.
Initial release 0.98
Download initial release